The successful candidate will have a higher level qualification in Electrical/Electronic Engineering and minimum five years’ relevant post-qualification experience within industry.
Essential skills and attributes
• Experience of writing software for Siemens PLC and SCADA systems
• Experience of writing software for RDM Mercury plant controllers
• Ability to troubleshoot on electrical control panels and associated installations
• The ability to correctly select electrical and electronic components for electrical installations and panels
• Experience of producing Bills of Materials from electrical drawings, then obtaining quotations and procuring items from suppliers
• Conversant in AutoCAD
• Strong IT skills (use of Microsoft Office & Project )
• Effective communication skills when dealing with colleagues, customers and suppliers
• The ability to work well alone and as part of a team whilst in the office and on customer sites.
An understanding of refrigeration plant and systems along with City & Guilds Inspection and Testing and /or 17th Edition qualifications are desirable but not essential.
If you have an enthusiastic approach to learning and the flexibility to work on different projects simultaneously, we’ll offer you the opportunity to develop your career by gaining new skills and taking on responsibilities.
Salary: £40,000 plus overtime and excellent benefits package.
Interested in this opportunity? Get in touch with Louise via email or call on 0113 239 3999.